If your ERP roadmap is stuck in the 1990s, you won't survive the 2020s.
The only thing that differentiates you from your competitors is the unique way that you deliver your business processes.
If your processes aren't slick, efficient, customer friendly, economical, automated, flexible and green, you're toast.
Create an ERP roadmap that works for everyone.
Your business is complex, your business processes are complex, and the ERP solution you've chosen is probably complex too.
- How do you ensure that everyone's on the same page?
- How do you describe your business structure?
- What are your most important business processes?
- What technology do you use where, and for what?
- What data do you have where, and why?
- What can your ERP solution do out-of-the-box?
- How does your portfolio interact with processes, technology, people and data?